The Public Finance Council collects personal data through this website, in the following contexts and conditions:
- In the context of completing the spontaneous application forms in the area of job recruitment within the CFP. The personal data collected in this context is kept for a maximum period of one year.
- In completing the recruitment application forms and selection of candidates for jobs in the CFP. The personal data collected in this context is kept only during the period in which the recruitment and selection procedure takes place.
- In filling in the contact form. In this case the data collected is saved for a period of one year.
- Subscription to the CFP newsletter. In this case, data such as name, e-mail and sector of activity is gathered and kept until the subscriber expresses his willingness to unsubscribe.
- In order to allow the correct filling of forms, the CFP uses necessary cookies: necessary for a proper and secure functioning of the site. When filling in the applications, a temporary session cookie is created to protect the forms (these do not store personal data).
- In pursuing its legitimate interest in preserving the security of information systems, the CFP, in the monitoring of accesses, uses analytical cookies that serve to analyze how users use the site. Such cookies calculate the number of visits and most popular pages, registering the following data from visitors: date and time of consultation, IP address (Internet Protocol), type of browser used by the visitor and the pages accessed on our site.
- Considering the type of information collected by the CFP and the use given to it, the processing of such data is ensured, as required in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The data subjects are guaranteed the right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation and deletion of the data relating to them. For this purpose please use the following e-mail address: DPO@cfp.pt.